Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Sunday Boudoir Party in Brogans

• 05-04-2009 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Has anyone been to one of these sessions in Brogans? Are they any craic? What's the general age group and ...final question :D dress code " Vintage / Boudoir" ... wha' da F????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

They're doing a club night there every 2nd Saturday called Suas. Was there last night and I really enjoyed myself. The music is top class. They were playing lots of 70's soul and funk. Nice to hear something other than chart music on an Ennis dance floor! It's very small, but nice friendly people at it.

Was there back in September for another night and the music was uniformly excellent. Playing funk, hiphop and dubstep (again.. in Ennis?).

They ran a burlesque night there for Valentines and I heard it was very good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭happytime

very 'thirty-something' crowd...run by a local surfer and one-time beer promoter (nice bloke)

Nice crowd no drunken messy bastards...

better than the 'queens' (lol) and the new underage-friendly version of kearneys

last time i was there i didnt see any 'dress code'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Is this just on in the regular part of Brogans Bar or is it in an upstairs place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Upstairs. I'd say I'll be going Sunday.

Advertisement