Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Recession Session" this thursday - 9th of April

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

gauge - i can meet ya on the way there if you want. can't believe you've not been to fibbers...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

stephans green is a locked up during night time!! I guess since its closing early,we'd have to get started early?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Either that or climb in over the fence ;)

ooh, wait, are you talking about fibbers or the green? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Ah but i heard it's 3 e drinks from 7 or half 7....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Ah but i heard it's 3 e drinks from 7 or half 7....
    ah but your not drinking are you ??

shame i want drunk text like the weekend Bwhahahaha oh how i laughed :D!

• Advertisement

I could totally do with starting to drink at 7!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I only finish work at 6:30 :'(

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I shudder to think what time I'll be finished at tomorrow, this upcoming bank hol combined with the full moon tomorrow is drawing all the loonies out of the woodwork. :(

I'm thinking of driving in, and not drinking....... funds are tight :(:(

jenizzle wrote: »
    I could totally do with starting to drink at 7!

I'm down with that

No fibbers for me.....~sniff~

• Advertisement

so what time is peoples heading in at? I can give lifts if anyone's in dublin south (from about rathfarnham to stillorgan) and needs one.:)

I'm cool with the buses thanks for the kind offer though :)

il wait for replies here but ive no problem heading in for around 6 or 7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I finish work at 5.30pm, will probably make it in around 8 taking into account buses and showers.

come straight from work... it's fibbers seriously you will understand when you get there

Gauge I will second what Will says. Also, bring tissues, the ladies can be like ground zero when that place kicks off :D:D

ooh, erm could someone PM me their number please so I can txt when I'm nearly there.....first beers and all, don't wanna be wandering around fibbers with a confused expression (although I may recognise one or two from various pic posts, I don't wanna take any chances :o)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I'll be in for 7 ish guys! it's the latest i can get up, so who's in, me? Will? Guage? Toots? who else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

will try my best to pop in and say hai but im not sure, epically poor and need to find money for a birthday pressie from eh, somewhere :( by friday!

I'll be there around 7 or 8, pending imminent pc explosions at 5 minutes to finishing time!

jenizzle wrote: »
    I'll be there around 7 or 8, pending imminent pc explosions at 5 minutes to finishing time!

don't you turn off your cms 20minutes before work ends?

Do they still have that pool table there? I can bring along a bag of € coins (working in a bank does have some perks :p) if anyone would fancy a game.

• Advertisement

Looking forward to this now, not been in Fibbers in AGES!!!

Dunno what time we'll be there (WonderAmy and myself) as it'll be 7ish before I get home, and then have to get changed quickly and head in...

I'm aiming to get out about 5, get home and clean, should be there by 8 at the latest!

That's a lot of washing...

Thats allowing for an hour to get home, and an hour to get back into town. Plus it's been a while since I was last in Fibs, lots of extra black eyeliner to be putting on!!

I should be in around 7 or so

Still in work :(

>.<

I'm still in work till 6:30 :'( Half hour home, grab a quick bite and get changed and all that jazz, then hop on the bus into town, hope to be in around 8/8:30.

I'm nothing if not optomistic ;):D

Ok im heading for bus now, should be in around 7 or so. If people are worried or whatever give me a bell, if you have my number that is. if not keep an eye out for a tall lad with red hair and a furry hoodie with tribalish designs on it

• Advertisement

took me an hour to get home... feckin' rain and traffic! Now to find the black eyeshadow and my contacts... see ye all soon!

Advertisement