Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Party

Options
  • 05-04-2009 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Ok so heres the situation, my birthday is coming up and its on a Sunday , and i'm not the best for going out a Sunday night and getting up for work on the Monday morning. I'm thinking of getting a new tattoo for my b day and i know quite a few friends who want new ones to, so i thought of the idea of a tattoo party because i've heard of others doing it:), if anybody knows of good people who will do the tattoo's, in the Dublin area, for a kind of cheap price(recession and all that bulls**t) holla back and also general opinions on the situation etc would be greatly appreciated :):).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Tattoo parties are generally only done by scratchers since their work isn't good enough to be associated with any decent studio.

People tattoo from studios for many reasons, mainly due to cleanliness and sterility. It is impossible to set up a sterile area in your house, especially if there is a party going on. Do you really want to get inked at a party by some scratcher?

Good tattoos aren't cheap, cheap tattoos aren't good is the old saying here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 paul_white

ye suppose your right all my tattos were done in studio's and were quite on the pricy side alright ha but thanks for the opinion:)

Advertisement