Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms near Sir John Rogersons Quay

Options
  • 05-04-2009 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Im starting work at Sir John Rogersons Quay tomorrow and I am looking for a gym that is quite close to there!

Anyone know of any? Kind of cheap too if possible!

Thanking you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Gym just off Towsend Street, at the junction of Tara Street opposite the Fire station is the closest. It's a public gym too so shouldn't be a problem. You can pay per use or get a membership, to pay per use is roughly €8 i think.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

there is a gym in the maldron hotel on john rogerson's quay

i dont know what the cost is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Pink Fluffy Bunny is correct and that is actually probably the closest (depending on what part of JRQ you are working) but that gym is membership only.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

markiewicz gym round corner from Tara st train station. not expensive & pay-as-you-go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ali27

You should go to the one in the Maldron... It has a 22m Swimming pool Score!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

Sportsco is quite close by. Membership only, and quite expensive, but the facilities are class.

http://sportsco.ie/

Advertisement