Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nasty weather today

Options
  • 05-04-2009 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

So wet and cold out lately, what's up with Irish weather? Yesterday was better, was quite warm and I was going around in a T-Shirt and last week I nearly got sunburns, but the other day again it was cold and rainy, no I tell a lie, there was no rain but it was certainly cold I remember having my jacket on throughout and not feeling overdressed once. I don't know what to make of it these days, you can't get dressed in the morning because it keeps changing. Bloody awful. I'd love to get away, you know, get off to a warm climate like Spain, they've got the right idea. But sure I love this place really, just wish it wasn't so cold today. Had a jumper and a coat on and was still feeling it, it's the sharp winds that get me.

I mean don't get me wrong I don't mind a bit of rain, on a nice summers night it can be good to cool me down, but not all the bloody time! And the cold! I'd love a bit of sun, nice for a change but sure, some chance of that around here isn't there? But this is what you're up against, isn't it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,947 ✭✭✭✭Villain

You will love this week so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Welcome to Ireland. Home of the four seasons in one day. And, if it does not rain between the showers it will be fine. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

fierce windy out:(... down my way.......co clare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

ITS APRIL

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

Lots of really heavy showers at the moment. Seems to be every second day for nice weather and then really appalling

• Advertisement
Advertisement