Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop down menus missing

Options
  • 05-04-2009 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Hi,

my drop down menu at the top is gone and I was just wondering has boards changed? I haven't seen any announcements regarding this and have had a search for threads that might help but couldn't find any. If we want to access a particular forum on boards now will we have to go to the main page and work from there or will the menus return at some stage?

Cheers for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

No, it's still there:)

Well, it's still there for me, which doesn't help you except to know that it's something at your end, hopefully temporarily.

Try clearing your cache. Or for a quick possibility, try holding down CTRL and hitting F5.

What browser are you using? Has that changed?

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Hi Sceptre,

Glad to report that when I signed on today, my drop down menus were back :) but I'm still not sure how they disappeared to begin with. The main thing is that I can browse boards again, yay. But thanks again for all the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

No worries, good to see that all's well again.

Advertisement