Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to check if your xbox is still under warranty online

• 05-04-2009 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

jus wondering does any1 have the link to where i can go and type in my serial number and see if my xbox is under warranty

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

You probably would have had to register it online when you purchased it. If you did it will be in the Support section of Xbox.com.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

bucks73 wrote: »
    You probably would have had to register it online when you purchased it. If you did it will be in the Support section of Xbox.com.

You can still register it on xbox.com now and it'll tell you if it's still under standard warranty or not. If you suffered RROD, just call them, they offer extended warranty for that fault.

Advertisement