Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Curious Tale of Peter Beardsley

• 06-04-2009 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

on MOTD tonight, didn't even know who it was for a while

The older he gets the less his face looks like he has had a CVA.. :p

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Have you seen John Barnes recently? Same story...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

how long can a doco about someone's pecker falling out of ones shorts can one make?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

ntlbell wrote: »
    how long can a doco about someone's pecker falling out of ones shorts can one make?

Holy! Sh!T! Where the f*ck have you been for the past month. The last i heard from you was early on in the 1st half of the Utd-Liverpool match thread!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

monkey9 wrote: »
    Holy! Sh!T! Where the f*ck have you been for the past month. The last i heard from you was early on in the 1st half of the Utd-Liverpool match thread!!

I think you'll find the above is false.

;)

Advertisement