Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 Hour Gym

Options
  • 06-04-2009 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey,
    Does anyone know of a 24 horu gym in Dublin, tried googling it but couldnt find anything. Even a gym with late opening hours, bout 1am-ish could work. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

Emmma wrote: »
    Hey,
    Does anyone know of a 24 horu gym in Dublin, tried googling it but couldnt find anything. Even a gym with late opening hours, bout 1am-ish could work. Thanks

this is in the wrong section

should be in the dublin section

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sure, there's one over there *points*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

http://www.coralleisure.ie/fitnessdock_index.php
    The Fitness Dock is now open until midnight monday to wednesday. ...

Lay off posters, the OP might be here a while but only have 5 posts so has to learn the correct forums.
    If you don't have anthing helpful to post then don't...........you know the rest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

this is in the wrong section

should be in the dublin section

Dont be so quick to judge! Could belong to a couple of different forums. Dublin / PI / S&S.

Never know whats behind that screen *points accusingly*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

Emmma wrote: »
    Hey,

This is weird, I know a girl called Emma and I misspelled her as Emmma in my phone. But I left it like that because I think she's yummmy.

• Advertisement

Abigayle wrote: »
    Dont be so quick to judge! Could belong to a couple of different forums. Dublin / PI / S&S.

Never know whats behind that screen *points accusingly*

i always got sent to prop forums when i first came on here so why should it be different for anyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

This is weird, I know a girl called Emma and I misspelled her as Emmma in my phone. But I left it like that because I think she's yummmy.

No your post is weird:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

i always got sent to prop forums when i first came on here so why should it be different for anyone else

Lulz. Didnt mean you :)
    I quoted you, but was just picking up on the OP. Messing though ;)

Abigayle wrote: »
    Lulz. Didnt mean you :)
    I quoted you, but was just picking up on the OP. Messing though ;)

cheese:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Moved to dublin forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement