Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phone

• 06-04-2009 12:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭

Can someone recommend me a phone with the following specifications and where I could buy it?

Aesthetically good
    Not over the top expensive
    Easy to use
    Unlocked/unlockable for use worldwide
    Ability to have multiple sims in use at the same time if possible(or somewhere to slot in spare sims for storage)
    No sim needed and I don't need/want to be tied to a network.
    Don't need a camera or mp3.
    Internet not necessary but wouldn't say no if its efficient price-wise.
    Long battery life is preferable obv.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Samsung D880

http://www.expansys.com/p.aspx?i=164807

one of the very few decent dual sim phones out there, the rest are cheap chinese rubbish. a while back some chick posted a thread in here and had an awful load of trouble with one of the cheaper ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Thanks for that. After doing some more research, I founf out about one by Verzio called the 'Duplii' which seems to have some good reviews. Might go for this one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭IH77

Thanks for that. After doing some more research, I founf out about one by Verzio called the 'Duplii' which seems to have some good reviews. Might go for this one

Did you have any luck sourcing this phone other than via ebay Philipines? I think drunkmoney was looking into getting this phone last year and that's where he was trying to get in from.

I am also looking for a decent dual sim phone, I've searched the net but to no avail. I don't really understadn why there isn't more on the market, there seems to be a reasonable demand if you look at forums on the net.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

haven't looked into where I'm buying it from yet, will do so later though and post updates

Advertisement