Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Voyager 2110

Options
  • 06-04-2009 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

I've been using BT for a while now but over the weekend I couldn't get either of 2 laptops to connect to the internet through my BT Voyager 2110 wireless router. Both laptops showed an excellent connection, but neither could actually open any pages on the internet. Am I right in assuming this is a problem with the wireless router? Any suggestions on how to correct it? I tried re-starting the router but it wasn't much use.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

weebelly wrote: »
    I've been using BT for a while now but over the weekend I couldn't get either of 2 laptops to connect to the internet through my BT Voyager 2110 wireless router. Both laptops showed an excellent connection, but neither could actually open any pages on the internet. Am I right in assuming this is a problem with the wireless router? Any suggestions on how to correct it? I tried re-starting the router but it wasn't much use.

when this type of thing happens the first thing you should do is establish if you are actually connecting to the net.

Connect one of the laptops with an ethernet cable and see if you can get a connection otherwise check the router settings and see what is showing there for your connection to BT.

Advertisement