Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Time Tattoo

Options
  • 05-04-2009 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi Im thinking about taking the plunge to get a tattoo soon. I want something either on my arm or back, something big and something tribal. I've been to few tattoo parlour to get some ideas but none of the designs appealed, been scouring the web to find the right one but again cant find any.

Also on my leg I have dry skins, obviously it wouldnt be recommended to get a Tattoo there? No? Also you always hear about the pain factor, but what pain are we talking about? Are we talking about same pain as salt in open wound or are we talking about pain as if someone was trying to pull out your insides, I just dont want to get one if ill be blubbering like baby and begging him to stop, how embarrassing would that be !!!

Anyone got some really cool red/black tribals or at least designs I could see, would really appreciate it thanks.

- Trevor

Advertisement