Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eoin Morgan called up to England 20/20 World Cup Squad

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭randomer

Not sure about Sri Lanka, but I know that Keppler Wessels played for Australia during apartheid, and then played for South Africa.

Eoin is playing against Kent, live on Sky Sports, at the moment, and he has just passed 150! He is on fire.

Six overs to go. I wouldn't be surprised it he gets a double hundred!

Eoin has just played a reverse reverse sweep!

Morgo is out for 161, caught by a running third man after Eoin played a reverse paddle. Incredible innings. Compton is still there on about 120, but Eoin was unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Great innings from him, just saw the highlights.

His selection has certainly been vindicated after that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

The partnership between Eoin and Compton was great stuff to watch, loved the paddles and reverse sweeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

That reverse reverse is special. what club did eoin play for as a young lad and what was his record like in senior cricket?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,118 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I think he played for Rush or Balbriggan. Somewhere out that way.

I played against him in some Leinster U-13 final years ago, he kicked our asses.

Eoin also played for Malahide and North County.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

weird that he moved around so much considering he was probably 18 or 19 the last time he played senior cricket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭TheDrog

rush, malahide, then north county

Eoin has today made his debut for England in the ODI against the West Indies, formally bringing to an end his Irish cricket career.

Best of luck to him, and I really hope he has a successful England career. He certainly has the talent.

Advertisement