Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Homework

• 06-04-2009 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Is it just me or did every one get tons of homework for easter?
    We got a full business paper, full maths paper, full home ec paper and a full science paper for doing along with study!!
    This is too much right? our teachers say that in 1st and second year you have holidays but there are no holidays in 3rd year!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭fkt

I got seven english questions, two business a/c's, full maths paper - for mid term. I have NOTHING for easter. Although I have an extra maths class tomorrow and I'll get some then.

Usually for hols we get loads, nothing this time. I'm sure most will have got loads.

I personally find it better if we can just do our own study

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Is it just me or did every one get tons of homework for easter?
    We got a full business paper, full maths paper, full home ec paper and a full science paper for doing along with study!!
    This is too much right? our teachers say that in 1st and second year you have holidays but there are no holidays in 3rd year!!

Doing exam questions does kinda count as study......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 rover45

we got extra maths questions from our teacher but theyre optional...so we got nothin:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

Lots of homework and things to study!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭hattie-f

Ha we shoud be so lucky! We got 3 history papers a maths paper all my prep boards for art a science paper parts o 3 differant english papers and parts of loads of geography papers! we were told to do 6 hours study a day for peeps sake! I hate the juniour!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 BraceFace1994

hattie-f wrote: »
    Ha we shoud be so lucky! We got 3 history papers a maths paper all my prep boards for art a science paper parts o 3 differant english papers and parts of loads of geography papers! we were told to do 6 hours study a day for peeps sake! I hate the juniour!:mad:

wow i tot we were bad :eek::eek::eek: thats a lot!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭hattie-f

Yea i think our teachers presume we have nothing to do during easter!
    no social life what so ever !! lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Gaeilge-go-deo

cana anyone here help me with a querie on history..?

whats your query???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Gaeilge-go-deo

for the revolutions and plantations do u only have to study one of them e.g. the american revolution and the cromwell plantation...?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 iiiiTz Meeee

for the revolutions and plantations do u only have to study one of them e.g. the american revolution and the cromwell plantation...?

Revoutions are one of my favourite topics, especially America.

To answer your question, you need to know both, but only 1 in detail. 1 in detail for the People in History questions and the other for short questions/Q6 etc.

Hope this helps. :)

I got TONS. Been doing 2 hours every day bar 2 days. Altogether at least 20 hours study/homework over the Easter. Too much. :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭longfordjames

got shag all study done with hw..still 47 days to go

WooHoo!!!! :D:D:D
    finished my homework today!!!!:D:D
    so happpy!!!!!
    :p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

I can't rembered wh I got for easter BUT i know it was a tom

Advertisement