Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

email conformation

Options
  • 06-04-2009 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

can anyone tell my whats going on ,im being told im awaiting email conformation, i ajusted my account yesterday and changed the email,address on it ,since then i cannot post posts and this message comes up on the screen that im awaiting this information ,i havent got a clue what its on about, or has someone virused my computer cos if they have and i get them ,i will make them buy me a hole new one,
    any one able to tell my whats going on any of the moderators able to sort this out for me
    thanks
    leitrim lad

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I'll send an e-mail activation to you now and see if that makes any difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

thanks a mill beruthiel, that done the trick, i taught i was in for another attack from the viruses

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

When you change your registered email address it asks you to reconfirm, it's a security thing.

Advertisement