Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Converting Estonian Driving Licence to Irish

Options
  • 06-04-2009 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Hi

I currently live in Dubai, with my girlfriend and she needs a Driving licence here, but because she has an estonian licence she would need to take 20-30 lessons and 5 different tests over a minimum 5 month period of time, oh and about 5000EUR, to get her licence in the UAE.

however for me having an Irish Licence I just went to the transport department and they exchanged it within 5 min for about 20EUR

So what I hoped to do would be to have her Estonian licence converted to an Irish and then the Irish licence to a UAE licence..

Does anybody know the process for this? since we are not in Ireland now, but will be there at the end of June,

also she doesn't have a PPS number yet..

thanks

mayotom

Comments

Advertisement