Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCC to RTE

Options
  • 06-04-2009 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭

I need to get out to RTE for about 6:30 tonight from town, coming back at about 10.
    Should I get the 46a / 10 / dart? And how much time to allow?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Don't get the Dart, you'd need to get another bus after that.
    I'd say go for the 46a, they come very regularly. Donnybrook is only about 20 mins from town, but it could take you a while to get down Leeson St at that time of day. Leave yourself some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Defo go for the bus, but give yourself time as Twee said you'll get stuck in traffic from Lesson St up to Donnybrook without a doubt. A word of warning last weekend (28th March) there was a good 20 min delay on Morehampton Road due to road works, not sure if there still there.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

The road works were still there on Friday when I coming from college. OP, the traffic is against you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

That doesn’t sound nice, thanks for the advice.
    I'll leave 50mins or so from D'Olier street and hope for the best.

Advertisement