Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Visiting Nou Camp

• 06-04-2009 1:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

I'm gonna be over near Barcelona in 2 months and want to do a tour of the stadium. I'll be driving so can you park in the stadium grounds or if not, how close can you get?

Do you also have to book in advance?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Not sure about parking but you don't need to book in advance for the stadium/museum walk around. I just turned up, paid a few euro, and strolled about at my leisure.

The club shop is feckin huge too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

I walked around the stadium outside, looked like there was parking around it alright. Seemed quiet enough.
    I didn't book in advance, you can do an audio tour where they give you headphones.
    I had tickets for a match, but they changed the date so I missed it
    Cost me 200 lids too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Went there last year for a game, unbelieveable experience, most impressive stadium I've visited to date. Enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

There is loads of parking and you can even park inside the grounds boundary. The tour is self guided, and you not need to book. Think it costs €17 but well worth it. As already mentioned, the club shop is very impressive and huge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    I'm gonna be over near Barcelona in 2 months and want to do a tour of the stadium. I'll be driving so can you park in the stadium grounds or if not, how close can you get?

Do you also have to book in advance?

Don't bother. Do the tour of Richmond park instead. It's quality and you park right outside as well, no problem!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

ok thanks folks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Well Henry* seemed to find parking okay:pac:

Also, anyone figure out who this is?

*may just be his left shoulder:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

playa3 wrote: »

Also, anyone figure out who this is?

Iniesta? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

You can get a guided tour, but there's no real need. It's a good tour though, I've done it twice now and there's lot to do and see in the museum as well.

As mentioned the club shop is huge.

Are you going to a game as well Lex?

Advertisement