Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio in Leixlip area

Options
  • 06-04-2009 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

hey folks, sprained my finger about 3 weeks ago and it doesn't seem to be healing. Anyone recommend a physiotherapist in the Leixlip area?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

There's a physio up the captains hill, at the riverforest shopping centre. My friend gave me his number the other day after he sorted out a back problem is was having. He said he's great. I haven't been

01 6245544

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

A physio for a finger...really? Thought it would only be for...bigger ligaments.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Shannonsider

Thanks Gone Drinking.

Well its been bent out of shape for the last 3 weeks and an xray confirmed its just a sprain. I'm hoping a physio can speed up the healing process/advise me if its worse than I think. Any other suggestions Blue Wolf??

Advertisement