Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disproving Darwin

Options
  • 06-04-2009 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Ever since humans have roamed the Earth there has existed a little spot on the back were no arm could scratch, no matter how hard one tried the itch always evaded their ever-seeking hand.

My question

Surely if evolution works, humans would have developed an ideally located thrid arm with the sole purpose of reaching those hard-to-scratch areas with ease?

I guess they just settled with asking someone for a hand in scratching their back thus evolving their negotiation skills until such a time that someone scratched too hard and caused a war...

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Where is this spot ?
    I can grab my wrists behind my back so I doubt it very much.
    Humour
    In deference to one million years of human evolution, Arthur won't try to pick fleas off his friend. Humans are not proud of their ancestors, and rarely invite them round to dinner.

Advertisement