Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Broadband To Go _ Bill Pay - Payment Methods (A few q's)

• 06-04-2009 2:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

Hi I am a member of a scout group in Dublin and we were recently given a top of the range computer. I was put in charge of organising set up and getting an ISP.

We decided after our discussion to go with Meteor Broadband To Go - Bill Pay. Here is wherein my questions lie.

The treasurer of the group is whom all the scout groups bank accounts are in the name of. If we were going with Bill Pay would we:

1. Be able to pay by direct debit from the scout groups bank account?

2. Would the treasurer need to go into the store to set this up or could it be done by me?

3. What documentation would we need going into store?

Thanks in advance for your replies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

You do realise that mobile broadband is not broadband at all, and you could well get less than dial-up (or nothing at all) speeds from it, right? This should only be chosen if you have no other options, or if you need to be able to use it on the move.

For setting it up, the person who's going to have it put in their name will need to go to the shop. They'll probably need a utility bill, in that person's name, and form of picture ID.

Advertisement