Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi query

• 06-04-2009 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Can anyone tell me if one of the Aldis in Carlow has closed as I was looking on their site for opening times and only see one listed. If one has closed can you tell me if the one still open is the one in town or the one near Graiguecullen.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I don't know if either of them closed but the one near Woodies is definitely still open. I haven't been in the one in Graigcullen since January so I can't confirm or deny its status.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Fitness

Thanks ShayK1, That's the one I usually go to when in Carlow so at least I know it is still there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭patrickc

the graigue one looked very open when I passed it in the last 2 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

well the mother said to me it was still open so i presume it is.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

It's still open, i was in it today. Although i still dont see the need for two Aldis in town

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

for the laugh, thats why!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Fitness wrote: »
    Thanks ShayK1, That's the one I usually go to when in Carlow so at least I know it is still there.

You're welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭patrickc

locked cos question answered

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement