Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone tried this tattoo removal cream?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Well unless that cream contains Sulphuric acid or something that burns the skin off I cant see how it would work.

Looks like a con to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

3rd post on this... Call me doubting Damo, but unless I can see some actual proof this stuff works, then I'd not touch it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

I would like to know how well it really works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Merged.

• Advertisement

Well, I just bought some. I will post back in a few months to let you all know if it works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

cant see it working but will check thread to see how ya get on.

Well the cream arrived today and I just want to say: DON'T BUY IT! IT IS A TOTAL SCAM!
    It is so obviously just some cheap body lotion. The look, smell and texture is EXACTLY the same as the cheap aqueous cream you can but in superdrug for £1.99 for 500ml. The packaging is cheap, nasty, scuffed and dirty with just a peice of paper stuck to it with script that was obviously printed out on someones home computer. Thank god I bought it off ebay and not their website, I can at least get paypal involved if they won't refund me.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

^^^^^^^
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry couldnt resist!!!

I do have some battery acid you could have for free if youre that desperate to believe in "tattoo removal cream" off the internet!!!!!!

Only thing is mine is guaranteed to work!!Or your money back!!

But of course you have to use it for months before you'll see results ;):D

• Advertisement

laserlipo wrote: »
    In this site there is a so much of good things and in that you can get so much of solution for any problem..
    This is a good tatoo removal cream so please try it, it was really a nice...

????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

laserlipo wrote: »
    In this site there is a so much of good things and in that you can get so much of solution for any problem..
    This is a good tatoo removal cream so please try it, it was really a nice...

WHA???U working for them bud?!

I don't think so, I think it's just someone new to the site. They posted something similar in the BGRH bar...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

I don't think so, I think it's just someone new to the site. They posted something similar in the BGRH bar...
    I think it may be a spamer or something! check this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2055191939

That's their third post, wasn't there when I checked earlier.
    Good work detective ;)

Advertisement