Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PurePlay

Options
  • 06-04-2009 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hey guys just got a email from a company called pureplay last week, its great its free to play for cash prizes, this is the best thing ever since i dont like to gamble my money playing poker. Anyone else here play it? By the way i entered a tourament last night i cam 9th out of 578 not bad since im a novice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

Gambling International Media Poker

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Their business model looks to be structured purely to get you to sign up to their Premium membership scheme. Although in saying that, I'm sure that it beats playing on play tables.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,400 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

By the way i entered a tourament last night i cam 9th out of 578 not bad since im a novice.

What sort of wedge did that get you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

What sort of wedge did that get you?

binaryFile?itemId=24295

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

Hey guys just got a email from a company called pureplay last week, its great its free to play for cash prizes, this is the best thing ever since i dont like to gamble my money playing poker. Anyone else here play it? By the way i entered a tourament last night i cam 9th out of 578 not bad since im a novice.

Me neither.

• Advertisement
Advertisement