Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Blue Grooming in Limerick

Options
  • 06-04-2009 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭

I have also posted this in "Animals & Pet Issues" as I'm not sure which is the correct forum.

I have a 10 month old Kerry Blue bitch. As the weather is starting to pick up I think it's about time she gets her first grooming session. At the moment she looks like a big pile of fluf!

Is there anyone in Limerick who is used to grooming Kerry Blue's? I have heard that the shop that used to be on Sexton Street (Crocodile Dundee's) was good and used to enter various shows, but he has moved from there. Does anyone know where he had moved to, or can anyone recommend someone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Don't know about a Kerry Blue but my mother's dog (shi tzu) gets groomed in a place called Fluffy Puppies on Pennywell Road (just up from the traffic light junction with the Dublin Road). The girl in there always does a good job, might be worth enquiring anyway. Their number is 061 481877.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭BeanieBaby

Paul Hogan aka Crocodile Dundee has moved out to Ardnacrusha http://crocodiledundeesgks.com/dog_grooming

Head out to Barry's Cross, then take a left towards the Power Station, Keep on going for a mile or so, maybe a little less, and he's on the right hand side. Its well signposted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Cheers, I called him and he said Kerry Blues are his speciality. He loves doing them. I have her booked in for next week. :D

Advertisement