Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Centre Evening Games/Cybercafe

Options
  • 06-04-2009 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hey folks;

I'm organising a stag night, and since we've a number of people who need to get home to kids relatively early, and a number of non-drinkers, I'm looking for something fairly low-key to start out on.

Current thinking is to find a cybercafe-type place in the city centre that we can book out for a Saturday evening, play multiplayer console games of some kind for a few hours - say 7 to 11, or the like - and then those with obligations can nip off home, and the rest of us can wind up in whatever other entertainment Dublin on a Saturday night has to offer.

Thing is, I'm having a rough time contacting anywhere - XtremeIGC in Liffey St looked ideal ( http://www.xtremeigc.com/ ) - but both their email address and phone number are giving errors of one sort or another. Anyone able to suggest somewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

partystation.ie sounds like ideally what you need but the location is not great. Its hard to find!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

gametheworld.com are doing an all-nighter on Friday night, invade you change your schedule.

There's one on Grafton St. Afaik they would be open past 7 but not till 11 on Saturday, but I may be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭gothwalk

Partystation.ie looked ideal until I tried to work out where it was.

I've dropped a mail to Gametheworld, and will see what comes back. Thanks!

Advertisement