Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im really f*cking confused!

Options
  • 06-04-2009 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so im a gay teenager and me and one of my straight friends have experimented a few times while we were drunk. Every time something is about to happen i kinda tell him i dont want to cuz id feel so bad on him, but he says it duznt matter as long as its just between us. But the last time it happened, it was sexual, but for the most part it....wasnt. like we were hugging for ages and stuff and we were just saying how comfortable it was being with each other. i was askin him why hed do this stuff with me and not another guy and he says its just cuz me and him are so close and that theres just a connection between us and that the thought of being with another guy is just unbearable, he just wants to be with me like this, and only from time to time. he also warned me that there was no chance of a relationship which i dont care about, i dont want to risk our friendship (further!). But then the next day we always act as if nothing happened, which i understand but i do want to talk to him bout it but i cant find the courage.

I dont know what to think. I dont think hes gay, maybe he's bi but i dont no...maybe its just cuz we do have a certain connection with one another?like hed never do anything too x-rated to me and wudnt let me go too far with him either, theres always limits, so that just confuses me even further!so what do ye guys think? and btw, i can already see ppl givin out **** to me, but im not askin to be hassled so please, play nice :)

Advertisement