Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few good ones :-)

Options
  • 06-04-2009 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭

I met a 14 year old girl on the internet. She was clever, funny, flirty and sexy, so I suggested we meet up. She turned out to be an undercover detective.
    How cool is that at her age?!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________
    I just saw that Harry Potter film. A bit unrealistic if you ask me. I mean, a ginger kid, with two friends?
    _____________________________________________________________________________________
    I had a mate who was suicidal. He was really depressed, so I pushed him in front of a steam train.
    He was chuffed to bits.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    When I got divorced, my wife said she would fight for custody of the kids.
    Took her out with one punch.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    My granddad gave me some sound advice on his deathbed.
    "It's worth spending money on good speakers," he told me.

A woman brings eight-year-old Johnny home and tells his mother that he was caught playing doctors and nurses with Mary, her eight-year-old daughter.
    Johnny's mother says, "Let's not be too harsh on them..... they are bound to be curious about sex at that age."
    "Curious about sex?" replies Mary's mother. "He's taken her appendix out!"

I was reading in the paper today about this dwarf that got pick pocketed.
    How could anyone stoop so low?
    I was walking down the road when I saw an Afghan bloke standing on a fifth floor balcony shaking a carpet.
    I shouted up to him, "What's up, won't it start?"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Jimmy Carr =]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Good stuff.!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Haha nicee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

guy walks into a pet shop and says "I'd like to buy a wasp please".

The owner replies "I'm sorry, we dont sell wasps

the guy says "There's one in the window" ?

"Doctor I can't feel my legs?"

"Yes I'm sorry, we had to amputate your arms"

why does a dog lick his balls ??

because he can

how did hitler die ?

he had a stroke when he got the gas bill

Hollywood are making a movie about Dr. Harold Shipman

Robert De Niro will play Shipman

in the Hollywood Bolckbuster

"The Old Dear Hunter"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Some brilliant jokes in there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

marcsignal wrote: »
    I met a 14 year old girl on the internet. She was clever, funny, flirty and sexy, so I suggested we meet up. She turned out to be an undercover detective.
    How cool is that at her age?!

Reminds me of below joke.

Gary Glitter arrives home to find his girlfriend in an upset state.

She asks "What's all this in the papers about you being a Paedophile".

He replies "Paedophile, that's a big word for a 12 year old".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

2 Jehovas Witnesses knock on the door of a suburban house one afternoon.

A 9 year old, scantily clad boy answers the door, holding a brandy in one hand, a Cuban cigar in the other, and flanked by 2 Algerian Hookers.

"Are your Parents Home ?" says one of the Jehovas Witnesses

"What the fuck do you think????" replies the boy

Advertisement