Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are we in friday?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Dermot2468 wrote: »
    Obviously reading the replies to this thread it is news to some people, including me :)

Yeah but that just means some people can't use ucd.ie or google or find out in college...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

People, are the buildings going to be open on Monday? Know we don't have lectures, just have to get something for an exam on Wednesday, and I'm away Tuesday, back Wednesday, so need to bring stuff with me. But no point going up Monday to find the place still shut. Don't want to have to go into UCD for 7 on Tuesday morning, then onto airport either.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Mushy wrote: »
    People, are the buildings going to be open on Monday? Know we don't have lectures, just have to get something for an exam on Wednesday, and I'm away Tuesday, back Wednesday, so need to bring stuff with me. But no point going up Monday to find the place still shut. Don't want to have to go into UCD for 7 on Tuesday morning, then onto airport either.

Well the library is closed Sunday and Monday. Was that where you were planning on going?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Well the library is closed Sunday and Monday. Was that where you were planning on going?

No, it was just the Arts block, only for my locker.

Advertisement