Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rewards1.com Is it safe or real?

Options
  • 06-04-2009 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

My son has asked my about signing up to a site Called Rewards1. Does anyone anything about it. He says he can get xbox points free for just using this site. Has anybody any experience with this site. Is it a hoax??

The old saying "if its sounds to good to be true, it probably is" comes to mind!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

The old saying "if its sounds to good to be true, it probably is" comes to mind!

That was my first thought when I read the opening paragraph. I doubt it's true I'm afraid (would be nice though!)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

It's not a scam, but I would tell your son to stay clear of them.

Basically, they're getting your son to do work for them in return for free stuff so you don't get points just for using the site. However, they have been know to cut off members who rake up lots of points and when they suspend those account those people lose all their points they had accumulated.

They're legal, but not exactly a reputable company.

Advertisement