Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to downgrade wii from 4.0e? HBC not installed.

Options
  • 06-04-2009 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Just got a wii and updated it to 4.0e (doh)

The console is not chipped or soft modded. Is there anywhy to downgrade it to 3.2?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Not yet, unfortunately. The only hack currently available on the wii is the twilight princess hack but that was blocked after 3.4

There was a video posted of a possible 4.0 hack, but it was posted on april 1st so probably fake (although they claim they're still working on it)!

Just wait it out and check gbatemp.net for updates

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

is chipping the only answer so to play backups?

I guess it is at the moment, though I don't know much about chips. If I were you I'd wait till a softmod becomes available, always a better option than chipping in my opinion. Either that or swap your wii with someone elses, haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

swapped my wii for a 3.4 one, downgraded it to 3.2, installed HBC and running USB loader and now im a happy camper with my "backups"!

Haha, nice one!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement