Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A1 poster printing

Options
  • 06-04-2009 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭

Im looking to get an A1 size poster printed. I have access to one at college but I think its low quality and Id like to get this in done in as high a quality as possible. Anyone know who does this printing? Preferably in town.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

iSupply down on Sea Rd or Corporate Express should be able to do it.
    I'd ring them first.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

I had trouble getting A1 copies before. The only place that had the facilities to do it were the printers (who's name it can't remember) on Market St. They're across the road from Louis Copeland and beside the coffee shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    I had trouble getting A1 copies before. The only place that had the facilities to do it were the printers (who's name it can't remember) on Market St. They're across the road from Louis Copeland and beside the coffee shop.

Cantec, and its Merchants Road, not Market St. They should be able to do A1 alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Zzippy wrote: »
    Cantec, and its Merchants Road, not Market St. They should be able to do A1 alright.

Cantec, that's the one. Lived here all my life and still mix up the street names:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Thank you

I went to cantec to inquire and they do indeed.

Sorted

• Advertisement
Advertisement