Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting mini documentary

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Fúcking turdburglers.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Very interesting. I'm actually disturbed about how those two guys thought it was totally OK and safe to let someone tattoo you with a homemade gun and basically no sterilising equipment. I don't care how close to one of my friends I am, I don't think the possibility of them giving me blood poisoning is a great way of bonding TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i thought his motives for bonding were.. nice but yeah definetly not safe at all.
    blood poisoning? hep b more likely or worse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Will wrote: »
    i thought his motives for bonding were.. nice but yeah definetly not safe at all.

Thought his motives for bonding were a bit weird tbh. Like... did it actually not come into either of their heads at any point that they are threatening their lives? I don't mean to sound over dramatic here but really like. Utter stupidity.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Will wrote: »

I could sorta see the sentiment, but it was kinda like the whole 'blood brothers' thing you'd do with mates when ya were small (and blissfully ignorant of the dangers of HIV, hepatitis etc). Gods be with the days when bonding with your friends meant going out for a few pints

• Advertisement
Advertisement