Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Pub crawl

• 06-04-2009 10:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

Planning a great day boozing before AC/DC in 2 weeks. Would like to plan a route involving only pubs with AC/DC tunes on the jukebox. So far I have penciled in, Eamon Dorans, The Neptune, Major Toms and Bruxelles. Are there any others ? Also anyone know if any pubs will be doing anything special for this event.

Can't Wait :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cathy666

Sounds good. Fibbers have AC/DC on the jukebox too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Well the gig is on a Saturday isn't it so they'll all be packed. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Cathy666 wrote: »
    Sounds good. Fibbers have AC/DC on the jukebox too :)

Nice one, will be making my debut there. Looking forward to it. Read a lot of good and bad things about it, either way it sounds like an "interesting" place. It's all good. :)

Nice one, will be making my debut there. Looking forward to it. Read a lot of good and bad things about it, either way it sounds like an "interesting" place. It's all good. :)

It's not the worst.....once you don't mind the masses emos. Eamonn Dorans is worse these days though. :( Bruxelles FTW! :D

On another nore, you got tickets for the O2. I hate you! I couldn't get a ticket. I did however, get a ticket to the Punchestown gig :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Cathy666 wrote: »
    It's not the worst.....once you don't mind the masses emos. Eamonn Dorans is worse these days though. :( Bruxelles FTW! :D

On another nore, you got tickets for the O2. I hate you! I couldn't get a ticket. I did however, get a ticket to the Punchestown gig :)

Yep, going to both gigs. Had to join the official fan club in order to guarentee tickets for the O2. Small price to pay. AC/DC are my favourite band. Just a shame Bon Scott won't be there :(

• Advertisement

Yep, going to both gigs. Had to join the official fan club in order to guarentee tickets for the O2. Small price to pay. AC/DC are my favourite band. Just a shame Bon Scott won't be there :(

Good stuff. I'll see you at Punchestown so! They're one of my favourite bands, they wouldn't be in my top 3 though to be honest. In saying that though, they are savage! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Planning a great day boozing before AC/DC in 2 weeks. Would like to plan a route involving only pubs with AC/DC tunes on the jukebox. So far I have penciled in, Eamon Dorans, The Neptune, Major Toms and Bruxelles. Are there any others ? Also anyone know if any pubs will be doing anything special for this event.

Can't Wait :)

Only for i'm working i'd join you,probably won't get into town til 7 myself. Enjoy the day,should be a goods bit of craic:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

The plan for me is to head to ac/dc and afterwards to leg it down to fibbers to hopefully catch the end of the Evile gig. Should be a good night.

Advertisement