Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are pubs open on Good Friday in Belfast??

Options
  • 06-04-2009 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Might be going to Belfast on Friday coming (i.e Good Friday), just wondering are pubs open in Belfast or the rest of Northern of Ireland or are they shut like down in Ireland??

Peter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Mr Tombstone

Peadar06 wrote: »
    Hi,

Might be going to Belfast on Friday coming (i.e Good Friday), just wondering are pubs open in Belfast or the rest of Northern of Ireland or are they shut like down in Ireland??

Peter

No the pubs close early on good friday. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

All out for 12am isnt it. I know its the same in derry unless you get a lock in somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The pubs are open as normal during the day and evening afaik although they may close a bit earlier at night as stated above but I have never seen this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Definitive answer. They will be open all day but will not serve drink till 5pm. They will be open from 5pm till 10pm. So I will be getting racked up then head to a BYO restaurant with a bottle of whiskey, eat a feed then play cards and drink a lot. It will be good.

Advertisement