Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samoyed pup wanted

Options
  • 06-04-2009 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

just wondering if anyone knows of anyone breeding samoyed pups. close to galway would be good but i dont mind traveling. here are pics of what they look like

samoyed.jpg

samoyed0013.jpg

contact me on 0879000845

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

lovely pics

you should prob remove your number and ask people to PM you instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭yellowcurl

Wow they are so cute!! I've heard they're incredibly loyal dogs too. Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

They're the best! My Samoyed is just over a year old now and she's just the cutest fluffiest thing ever!

They're sooo unbelieveable loyal and gentle - you could do anything thing to her, take a bone from her mouth and she wouldn't even growl - so gentle and loving.

I know I'm biased and all but I think they're just the bestest doggies ever! :D

That reminds me.. *goes off to fetch doggie for beddy cuddle time!*

Alexis and Santa.jpg

Seriously, they're great!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Indian Princess

I had one many moons ago, beautiful dog in both looks and temperament but would have to warn you they do bark a lot. If ur out in the country this wouldn't be a problem but if your in a built up area you could have some. Best of luck though they are amazing:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 macawalla

so is there anyone who knows someone who breeds them.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭So Many Shoes

I was in a pet shop in Limerick last weekend and someone had a poster up selling them for €350 (I don't know though). I think the pet shop was MAXI Zoo (Its the one near Harvey Normans and BnQ, if anyone knows the name for definate...) but they was definately a poster there selling them....

Maybe if you rang 11850/11811 and ask for the pet shop on the Ballysimon Road, Limerick or look up the yellow pages (there are 2 pet shops out that way though so maybe ring both and ask!)

Sorry I can't think of its exact name!

I was in a pet shop in Limerick last weekend and someone had a poster up selling them for €350 (I don't know though). I think the pet shop was MAXI Zoo (Its the one near Harvey Normans and BnQ, if anyone knows the name for definate...) but they was definately a poster there selling them....

Maybe if you rang 11850/11811 and ask for the pet shop on the Ballysimon Road, Limerick or look up the yellow pages (there are 2 pet shops out that way though so maybe ring both and ask!)

Sorry I can't think of its exact name!

thanks for that. the poster had been taken down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

go to www.irishdogs.ie and there are always a few knockin about there:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

greetings wrote: »
    go to www.irishdogs.ie and there are always a few knockin about there:D

Sorry, why would you send someone in the direction of that website? They don't sell dogs on there. They do have a link to donedeal, is that what you mean?

i have tryed all the add websites and can only find ones that are nearly a year old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

Irish Samoyed Club ill pm you the phone number and heres a link to their website

http://homepage.eircom.net/~sammyclub/page1.html

tryed there already but they dont know of anywhere at the moment

Advertisement