Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Ideas

Options
  • 06-04-2009 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

just wondering if anyone had any ideas if there is a party bus or mystery tour company in limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I don't tink so!!

There is an open top bus giving tours of the city but that is hardly what you are looking for??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

No I dont think so, myself and a few freinds looked into it a few years back but had no luck, would be great idea for a day out. Something different like.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Go bowling, go paintballing! Why dont you ring a bus company up and say you want them to run a bus to somewhere in Munster/Ireland and not tell you where ye are going!

Great fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

thanks guys we'll prob just end up sitting in the pub! sure how bad i suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Try Mike Hynan. He's the only one I heard of people using for self organised mystery tours. I'm sure he'll have gained enough experience in the matter from chauffeurring people.

phone on 381700

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

sure get the bus driver to ring me and I'll tell him where to send ye :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

zuroph wrote: »
    sure get the bus driver to ring me and I'll tell him where to send ye :D
    Every1 back to zuroph's place.
    PARTY PARTY PARTY.
    I hear he makes a mean beef wellington, shhhh!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lol. Party!

Advertisement