Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barber Courses

Options
  • 06-04-2009 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi Guys / Gals,

Does anybody know if there any barber courses that run in Limerick?? My cousin is doing his Leaving Cert this year and is considering going down this route...

Any help much apprieciated...

Thanks,

Tux

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RonanC

Colm in Modern Man on Sarsfield St runs night time courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Get in contact with Limerick VEC. they look after Post Leaving Certificate courses which might prove cheaper than a private course.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

RonanC wrote: »
    Colm in Modern Man on Sarsfield St runs night time courses.

Was just going to say that. He's an excellent barber and stylist. I wouldn't even bother with the VEC. The guy is a genius with a razor and scissors.

Your cousin should probably look into it though considering he may not get full jobseekers unless he's on a VEC course.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭tuxedo

Thanks guys,

I'll tell him to get onto Modern Man, if this guy is really that good, my cousin should be getting a great training!!

Thanks Again,

Tux

Advertisement