Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning a faulty stroller

Options
  • 07-04-2009 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭

I bought a Graco Mosaic travel system last year, it ripped from the outset but I never bothered to bring it back. But I have to be careful all the time so as not to rip it anymore. The rip is at the back when I fold it down. Just wondering what comeback I would have if I was to look for a refund at this stage. Its about 11 months since I bought it and I don't have the receipt although i think I paid with my laser card

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Very little, I would def go in with a copy of the laser transaction.

A very generous shop may replace the piece of fabric if that is possible.

A this stage it would be difficult to see if the rip was due to customer damage or is the rip was due to force on a weak point.

It comes down to what would you be happy with?

In all honesty, do you think you are entitled to a refund?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭artielange

MIght be better contacting Manufacturer, wife had some luck after a year , damage was from poor contruction and not wear and tear. Posted it out no problem. Good luck

Advertisement