Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A lil help here please!

• 07-04-2009 2:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Okay so, im wondering where would be a good (cheapish) place in ireland to take my boyfriend in June? I really want to take him somewhere and i would love to here about experiences and whatnot cos i havent anywhere decided yet! The place has to be good with stuff to do and not yuppified too extremely also... it cant be cork city cos thats where we r from... lol :D hence the name
    Id really appreciate it...
    Thanks
    RCG
    ~xXx~

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Killarney?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

I used to love Salthill in Galway during the summer - haven't been there in years though. Lots to do and you could take a day trip to Connemara which is gorgeous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 trickymickey

go racing http://www.goracing.ie/ make a weekend of it punchestown festival is on soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

hey there.
    i have gone to westport in mayo a good few times now with my boyfriend and loved it. we always go back there for wends away or that. its such a pretty village and area surrounding. u can drive out to croagh patrick or take a spin up to achill island or that. its so lovely up there. really scenic!! there is some really nice pubs/restaraunts aswell in westport. we always stay in the westport plaza...highly recommend it. very nice hotel and great food..:) its a fair old drive from cork tho but if the weathers nice theres no better place to be!!

also galway is a great spot. live there myself and have to say,there is always a good buzz about the place.. once again if the wether is good its always a bonus!!!

good luck anyways with wherever you choose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

What kind of a holiday do you want? A city break (not that we have alot of cities but Dublin, Galway, Sligo, Belfast, Waterford, etc) or do you want a rural holiday (a b&b in connamara) or a sea-side holiday (Tramore/Salthill/Bettystown/Bundoran) a relaxing holiday in a posh hotel or something a wee bit unusual like a roadtrip - visiting all 32 counties in a weekend or week??!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement