Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What shall i get my 20yr old bf for his bday

Options
  • 07-04-2009 2:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Okay, I need help, My boyfriend of four years is going to be 20 in June and he is really difficult to shop for! He is into pure random stuff, like last christmas i got him a ukulele and a bow and arrow but i don't know what to get him... He is into music(plays the drums and aforementioned ukulele) surfing, cars, drinking, and other random stuff! Money isn't an object but he also doesn't want to go away somewhere, despite suggestions of Paris... I am also taking him away for a weekend in Ireland but i need a present. He's not into football doesn't want a new phone, already has an ipod I'm just completely stuck for something.
    I'd appreciate any ideas...
    Thanks
    RCG
    ~xXx~

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pierrot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 randomcorkgirl

pierrot wrote: »

a very good idea but the link says it lights ciggarettes and matches em, see about that i forgot to mention that i wouldnt give him anything dangerous...or flammable... he is known for burning off his eyebrows... BUT THANKS... u kinda got the jist of what i was going for... its something he would love but i am never getting for him.. lol
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pierrot

Check out the rest of that website (focal price) and also deal extreme. There's loads of useless crap on there that i'd love to get. Magnets and the like. And it's free delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Junki3

Okay, I need help, My boyfriend of four years is going to be 20 in June and he is really difficult to shop for! He is into pure random stuff, like last christmas i got him a ukulele and a bow and arrow but i don't know what to get him... He is into music(plays the drums and aforementioned ukulele) surfing, cars, drinking, and other random stuff! Money isn't an object but he also doesn't want to go away somewhere, despite suggestions of Paris... I am also taking him away for a weekend in Ireland but i need a present. He's not into football doesn't want a new phone, already has an ipod I'm just completely stuck for something.
    I'd appreciate any ideas...
    Thanks
    RCG
    ~xXx~
    Silly question really... he's 20 and a bloke... Do i hv to spell it out. Buy yourself some new Sexy Undies and problem solved... Have fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 randomcorkgirl

hey he gets that anyways and he will be getting that for his birthday too but i want something special! lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mini mouse

what about something personalized ...... make him something ???
    sorry....i'm a bit of a romantic :D
    if he's into cars what bout one of those activity days out for ye?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

iwantoneofthose.com

Get him a flesh light for when your not around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Get him a hooker for half an hour. He'll love ya forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

I think you are lost! This is not after hours :rolleyes:

op

Try topgifts.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 banana66

Join him and his pressie and he will totally love ya :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement