Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

And who says school can't be fun?

• 07-04-2009 3:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭

Last day of school before the holidays.. :D

90C3A4E24E3D459F88E1D0BA40BC2186-800.jpg

3E1CEBF59F344F87989D6B100AF7AE6D-800.jpg

7BB62C8AC6AA4F978816C4E062CF1C59-800.jpg

and of course, the Zoolander...
    5699FB517EFB4AF9B0D856E8259E78D7-800.jpg

:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Not sure if it's c&c but...

#1 Is a very very good picture, great lighting on his face, love the PP too, pity about the hand being cut off.
    #2 Missing foot and he look's like he is auditioning to be a pole dancer, also it appears a very weak picture which is mainly due to #1 being so good.
    #3 This would'nt be out of place in a gay magazine. :p
    #4 ..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Nisio

I wouldn't go back to school :) (college is a different story though)

I like number 1 I think the composition/light/pp are good what PP did you do?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

First one is good, not a fan of the rest tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

I like these. Reminds me of the American style Senior photoshoots. Wouldn't it be great if the schools here in Ireland had the same tradition. It would increase the amount of potential clients for us guys by a serious amount.

If you don't know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes: It's when the guys and girls leave highschool and get a photo session done to commerate it. Check out this link. houseofphotography.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

one and three for me.

i love in 1 that i'm intrigued to know what he's looking at, was it a dog running cross the field, it brings back memories of when i was in school.

3 though really looks like it's for a gay magazine :P but the perspective and angle are really really "super" :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Hey Julio!!

ZAPPPP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

What I will say for CM is he does try different things and while they don't always come off I'd rather be in that boat as sometimes I get fed up looking at the same style of shots in particular fields and that's why I had a wee pop at the Footy photos last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Must say guys, I did lol just there... If I had my cuppa here, it'd be all over my monitor :D

LMFAO @ Pole dancer / Gay magazine... :pac:

It's literally my mate just being himself - he really is that much of a poser. I wasn't telling him what way to pose! :D

I just threw them up for a laugh tbh, they're not technically great shots, and it was a literally 2 second photoshoot... He just started posing! but they certainly made me lol :)

Oh, and Creamy - He's actually looking at a wall...:pac:

Advertisement