Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZOS Scopes

Options
  • 07-04-2009 8:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Lads, Currently looking at a ZOS 10-40 x 50 SFE Scope. Looks a lovely bit of kit, includes illuminated Mill-Dot reticles, sunshade, flip-up lens covers, sidewinder focus. Just wondering if anyone has used this or are familiar with them, interested in hearing your thoughts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Scalachi

Hi Villain,

I have one of these scopes, but its labelled as a Besonder Optisch, but its a good scope for the money.

A friend has the exaxt same scope but it is labelled as ZOS.

Regards

DB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

Lads, Currently looking at a ZOS 10-40 x 50 SFE Scope. Looks a lovely bit of kit, includes illuminated Mill-Dot reticles, sunshade, flip-up lens covers, sidewinder focus. Just wondering if anyone has used this or are familiar with them, interested in hearing your thoughts.

They are supposed to be army issue to the chinese army afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Thread moved to general Shooting forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

I picked one up a few years back off e bay think i paid around 30 euro for it .. There not that bad for the money you pay. But one of the major things i did not like about it was the weight. It nearly weighed twice as much as my bushnell scope.

Advertisement