Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSi

Options
  • 07-04-2009 8:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

i got the new DSi and i must say i am very happy with it. Loving the way i can use it on the net , hope they bring out some top games to play on it, thats the only draw back for me loads of childrens games but then what did i expect :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The DSi has probably the best library of games out at the moment. It's just full of absolute crackers. If you are going to be put off by the cartoony image of some games then it's your own fault if you miss out. I'd take the new super mario bros. game over most games out recently. If you want mature games there's always pheonix wright, hotel dusk and GTA amoungst others. The one thing the DS doesn't lack is heaps of great games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Always wanted to play the new super mario game, often been tempted just to buy it for that

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's excellent if a bit too easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Phoenix Wright managed to hurt my head on many many occasions :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Prof. WhatsHisFace and the Curious Village is really good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

will they be selling the plain DS at reduced price now ?

Advertisement