Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a dentist in Ennis

• 07-04-2009 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi Folks

I'm looking for a new dentist - anyone recommend someone in Ennis?

Thanks
    Sean

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I was at the dentist recently for the first time in years, I broke a tooth on holiday and tried everyone, got John Duggan in the Dental Clinic (The Dental Health Centre, Woodquay Parnell Street, Ennis, Co. Clare 065-6828227), some people told me he was a butcher and he was to be avoided at all costs, I couldn't recommend him enough, total gentleman, nice office, explained what was happening, pain wasn't an issue at all, went back another couple of times to get other things sorted, would recommend him to anyway (but I don't have any point of reference).

Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭bowsie casey

I go to Dermot O'Mahoney on Steele's Terrace (opposite Fairgreen, close to Kelly's Korner) - have only had good experiences.

Advertisement