Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South East Airsoft Club

Options
  • 07-04-2009 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭

Posted on behalf of SEAC:

76693.JPG

The SEA-C proudly presents:

SEACOM: South East Airsofters’ Command

Nestled within a 250,000 acre forest, we took 10 acres of the most challenging terrain on
    Sliabh Bán, situated 40 minutes from the nearest town, in deep heavy forest, we added fortifications, bunkers, booby traps & fire zones. the darkest, most atmospheric skirmish site ever imagined. A concept devised by the darkest, cruellest, most sadistic minds.

We call it
    SEACOM & the games have just begun……….

On Offer:

5 Fire zones, 4 for the seasoned player, each offering a different challenging experience & 3 whole acres for the novice player.

Fully insured facility.

Helmet & full face mask required as standard, pads are optional

Biodegradable bb site.

Fully trained marshals.

Secure parking.

Mobile airsoft store on site bb‘s, gas, accessories, snacks & drinks etc, first aid tent & toilets.

The only skirmish club & venue in the South East of Ireland,

Home of the Care-Bear charity team.

The SEA-C is a non profit making club set up by airsofters for airsofters.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Oooh now that's a nice bunker! Stone can we've a bunker like that?

Best of luck with the site lads, hope to get down to ye sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Looks fantastic. Will definitely be making it down later in the month when I'm back in action :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Have to agree with previous two posts, really impressive! Will do my utmost to pay a visit, best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

there is more stuff than just that lads;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

congratulations guys great news for the south east.the maquis will pay a visit asap.

well done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Excellent more cannon fodder. :D

Cheers amaughan the area is more than accomodating, looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Wow this site looks and sounds amazing. I think this would be worth the trip.

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Wow this site looks and sounds amazing. I think this would be worth the trip.

I promise you won't be disappointed. Even our own lads find the terrain & scenarios challenging & some of these guys are really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

It sounds very difficult to get too though (especially since I don't drive).

Oh and what do you mean by booby traps? Actually your not going to tell me are you? I'm gonna have to find out the hard way :D.

I'll be down ASAP. Seriously this site has me drooling all over my keyboard right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

i prob missed it, but where is this?

• Advertisement

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    It sounds very difficult to get too though (especially since I don't drive).

Oh and what do you mean by booby traps? Actually your not going to tell me are you? I'm gonna have to find out the hard way :D.

I'll be down ASAP. Seriously this site has me drooling all over my keyboard right now.

Your right I won't tell you about the booby traps. :p
    It's not so difficult to get to, we meet at "the bunker" & go from there in convoy. For those without transport, we normally have members travelling from the 4 winds, a seat can always be secured. :)

Rob2593 wrote: »
    i prob missed it, but where is this?

Sliabh Ban, Blackstairs mountain range, border of counties Wexford & Carlow. We're somewhere in the middle. ;)

On Easter Monday the SEA-C is hosting a special skirmish for one of our members.

The rally point is "The Bunker" 10am sharp.

As this is the first of many special events, there will be a AEG up for grabs to the individual whom shows the best sportsmanship on the day.

Prize is: ACM/GFC P90:
    http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=376&sub=2&subcat=Sub%20Machine%20Gun

Runner Up Prize: Sig Sauer SP2022: http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=431&sub=1&subcat=Pistol

Cost is 25€ for the full day, 15€ for the half day.
    There will no rentals available at this time.

Free BBQ, secure parking, toilet facilities, qualified medics & mobile shop.

Places are limied to 120 personnel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Sweet baby Zues!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 mobprop667

As Rhinocharge said, this site is great. we have all worked very hard to make it as fun as possible. plus, it is huge! we are constructing and tweaking things all of the time, so it just keeps getting better.

I personally would like to welcome all airsofters, regardless of location or affiliation to SEACOM. the ONLY site in the southeast.
    You will not find any arrogance, cliques, bullying, or any of the crap that has made it into the sport recently. although this is a member run club and site, walkons are ALWAYS welcome.
    we are about promoting the sport nationwide, and I would like to ask all of our airsoft brothers and sisters to put aside any petty differences or problems, work together, and make this a truly huge sport in ireland.

so i challenge one and all to come on down, shoot some bbs, and have a great time.

Kevin Weaver
    vice chair, southeast airsofter's club

Remember boys n' girls, meet at The Bunker at 10am & we go up in convoy from there.

15€ half day,
    25€ full day.
    Free BBQ.
    Safety equipment available to rent.

Hope to see you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

Well bloody done to all 40+ of you who showed up to play 380m up in the clouds with the gods pissing down on us....

You have shown the community South East Airsoft Club has a future.
    If we can get that crowd in the pissings of rain god only knows what we can get in the good weather.

And to all others who didnt show up, your very welcome next weekend.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

agreed

Guys, I'd like to say thank you to each & every one of you

The guys that marshaled today, the members whom turned up in the monsoon type weather & the walk ons whom trusted us enough to introduce them to hardcore airsoft

Gentlemen & lady, you should all be extremely proud of yourselves. Your all a credit to the SEA-C.

Fantastic games today & we'll do it all again this weekend. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

For anyone planning on comming down to the site heres a sat nav coordinate for the entrance - N52 28.448 W6 53.138

• Advertisement

Excellent skirmish today, best day so far. Well done to the red team. :)

Next Sunday, we begin the gauntlet
    Missions' details to be posted soon. ;)

Sunday 26th.

7 juicy games to get the blood up.

Warm up: One life, one magazine.
    Alpha: Supply Drop,
    Bravo: Combat correspondent,
    Charlie: Prison Break,

Lunch:

Delta: Downed Pilot,
    Echo: VIP Ambush,
    Foxtrot: SEACOM Gauntlet.
    Golf: Man Hunt.

Meet at the Bunker at 10am for the non members.
    25€ full day, 15€ half day, Safety equipment available for rent ( limited supply ).

Helmet, face mask, sturdy boots, sense of humour required as standard.
    Bio bb's, gas & accessoriies available on site.
    Secure free parking.
    Toilet facilities on site.

i will definitely be there. hopefully the numbers will be good, so the scenarios will be awsome.
    looking forward to getting down and dirty again!

Remember boys n' girls.

10am meet at The Bunker & 11.15am day begins at SEACOM.
    See ye all tomorrow. :)

pretty good turnout today. thanks to dean, richard and his freinds, and the cool guy with the transit whos name i freaking forget......sorry about that. all of you did really well today, and we would love to have you all back really soon. great sportsmanship, lots of bbs unleashed, and an overall great day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 chef1984

yea it was a fun day and because the site is so big we started a game called manhunt and i must say its a lot of fun!!!! just got myself a ghillie suit for it and we are gona play it this sunday the 3rd, all walk ons welcome.

Guys absolutely amazing day today. A big thank you to everyone whom came out, especially our female walkons whom showed their through colours. GO red team!! :D

Thanks again to Joe, the hostage with attitude & Patrick for keeping us in stitches. :)

Remember it all happens again tomorrow, hope to see you all there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 chef1984

hey i had to keep everyone happy!!!!!!
    just to say I have 2 walk ons tomorrow and cannot wait to get skirmishing with them!

Another great day. Well done to all.

A sincere thank you to the marshals Adrian & David. You guys rock!! :)

Next game day is Sunday the 10th. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

Guy's

As you can see the Challenge to SAS-C has been put out there http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055238248&page=19

Looks like they are coming and they think they are going to whoop our newbie asses. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement