Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South East Airsoft Club

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Looking forward to this sunday, considering its my true last skirmish, and probably my last stress free day in ireland !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

G3-Nut wrote: »
    Looking forward to this sunday, considering its my true last skirmish, and probably my last stress free day in ireland !

That's what you think. By the time the day is out, you'll be sobbing like a baby. :D:P:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

of course, i always feel sorry for the ass kicking i hand over:p

For all those looking for a challenge SEACOM will be hosting another farewell skirmish in honour of G3-Nut.

Games begin at 11am sharp.

Secure parking & toilet facilities.
    Limited Safety equipment available for rental.

Further information can be found at: www.sea-c.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

Im gonna miss this one Bora, If i dont see ya have a good day..

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭chakav

Guys, what a great day we had on Sunday. My brother is now well and truly hooked and his girlfriend is now well and truly miffed. ;)

South East Airsoft Club is very pleased to announce that they will be in attendance at the Duncannon Military Festival on May 30th and May 31st.

We will be looking forward to seeing you at the festival. Why not come and talk to us and we will have all the info you require about airsoft and our club, including the location of our site SEACOM, our events for the next few months and details about joining our club.

We are the only airsoft club in the southeast and its owned and run by our members.

More details to follow once all our great plans are finalised.

Skirmish tomorrow at SEACOM guys.. starts at 11.
    half day €15 full day €25

Skirmish on May 24th.. Same items required... Start at 11. further info at www.sea-c.ie . This is the last one before the Duncannon Show.
    We will have another skirmish on June 1st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Vent13

Hi all,

This summer will be hot and heavy in the South East!!!

Check out the attachment of our programme of events at our mountain hideout!

Also CLICK HERE for directions!!! Finding us is half the fun!!

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭maximus-2100

want to go this weekend but i cant so i wil be back again very very soon

want to go this weekend but i cant so i wil be back again very very soon

Your welcome anytime buddy!!

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭SwarfegaHead

I had no idea there was something like this in the south east.
    I'm still a long way away from my first skirmish, but I seem to have started a trend amongst a few of my mates so ye could see us sometime before the end of the summer!

I'm still a long way away from my first skirmish, but I seem to have started a trend amongst a few of my mates so ye could see us sometime before the end of the summer!

Welcome to airsoft, check out www.sea-c.ie to find out all about us.
    Any questions just ask. :)

Thats great! We have a beginner zone as well as 4 full combat zones at SEACOM so you and your mates will be well catered for!!

Dont worry about being a long way from your first skirmish, come along sooner rather than later. There are no such thing as Newbies in SEACOM, just Airsofters who haven't got their first hit yet!!

Hoooah!

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

Cheers for the kind words boys, I'm looking forward to getting into the action! I have around 5 of my friends asking me to order AEGs for them after they got sight of my CYMA AK :p

As soon as were all geared up we'll probably head up to ye. We're all in or around Wexford town so we're not oo far away!

And it's great to see a friendly and supportive community behind the whole thing!

Cheers for the kind words boys, I'm looking forward to getting into the action! I have around 5 of my friends asking me to order AEGs for them after they got sight of my CYMA AK :p

As soon as were all geared up we'll probably head up to ye. We're all in or around Wexford town so we're not oo far away!

And it's great to see a friendly and supportive community behind the whole thing!

No bother buddy, the yellow belly brotherhood will look after you!!! ;)

See you at SEACOM real soon!! Try get yourself sorted for Operation Summer Breeze, it'll be one hell of a start to your Airsoft career!!!

Regards

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

keep your aegs nice n safe though, and remember a newbie is only someone who never played, once u get ur first game over ur no longer a newbie, you'll be an airsofter.. come along and have fun...

Visit us at Duncannon Military show May 30,31st . Introduce yourself and ask anything there,

lochdara wrote: »
    keep your aegs nice n safe though, and remember a newbie is only someone who never played, once u get ur first game over ur no longer a newbie, you'll be an airsofter.. come along and have fun...

Visit us at Duncannon Military show May 30,31st . Introduce yourself and ask anything there,

I second that, we'll be at the Duncannon Military Show so make the trip and say hi and any questions or advice needed re: gear, skirmishing or women....well, maybe not about women, we're there for you buddy!!:p

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

Haha, cheers lads! I made sure to learn the ins and outs of AEGs before I bought mine, can never be too prepared and all that! I heard tbout the Duncannon Military show alright, one of my mates mentioned it a few times when he was in the running for the FCA.
    I'll head to it depending on whether I'm working and all that lark.

• Advertisement

Haha, cheers lads! I made sure to learn the ins and outs of AEGs before I bought mine, can never be too prepared and all that! I heard tbout the Duncannon Military show alright, one of my mates mentioned it a few times when he was in the running for the FCA.
    I'll head to it depending on whether I'm working and all that lark.

No bother! Well you know where to find us!!

We all hang out HERE when not on Boards!! Just register to stay in touch! See you real soon!!

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

I'm online 90% of the time (being the nerd I am!) so ye'll probably be hearin' from me a fair amount!

Again, cheers for the kind words, hopefully I'll be dodgin ye're BBs sometime in hte near future!

I'm online 90% of the time (being the nerd I am!) so ye'll probably be hearin' from me a fair amount!

Again, cheers for the kind words, hopefully I'll be dodgin ye're BBs sometime in hte near future!

Anytime!;)

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

I hear ya bud.. they nearly charge me rent for sitting on their boards :)
    I have to many ways to connect so am always on.

What part of wexford are ya in?

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Sup fellas. Just got my first aeg and gbb this week so hopefully ill be down to ye soon. Damn g3 nut has me excited bout airsoft. Im tryin to rope in a couple of others too so you should see me in the near future.:)

always welcome bud.

lochdara wrote: »
    I hear ya bud.. they nearly charge me rent for sitting on their boards :)
    I have to many ways to connect so am always on.

What part of wexford are ya in?

Live in Castlebridge, 'bout 6 kilometres outta Wexford town. Spend most of me time around the town though.

in stores right now :) r ya there?

Nah, at home at the minute, spent the day in Dublin so I'm pretty knackered.

Stores ain't really my bag anyhoo!

• Advertisement

Nah, at home at the minute, spent the day in Dublin so I'm pretty knackered.

Stores ain't really my bag anyhoo!

Ha Ha. Have to agree with you there buddy! If you saw the Stores in daylight, especially that carpet going up the stairs that has its very own eco system, no one would be a fan!!:eek:

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement