Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South East Airsoft Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭SwarfegaHead

Haha, I'm just not a fan of clubs in general, more the quiet pub kinda guy! But now that I'm aware of the fact the stores carpet is home to species not yet identified by man I shall be extra careful.

Also, ordering my Bell M9 off ehobby tonight!
    If only the S.T.A.R.S M92F was full metal. And a bit cheaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Game day:

On site at: 10.00.
    Waivers & Chronograph from 10.15 - 10.45.
    Safety briefing from 10.45 - 11.00.
    Skirmishing starts at 11.00 sharp.

8 games to challenge you mentally & phyiscally.
    See you in the field.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Vent13

Hey all, just a note to say that we had a great day and great turn out at SEACOM today, the mountain home of SEAC.

We had the glorious sun breaking thru the forest canopy and a lot of heat, even at 1,000ft up on White Mountain!! Although most of the heat was self generated dodging incoming rounds!!! :eek::D

Well done all who took part, especially the new guys who did very well.;)

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

After our weekend in Duncannon, we'll all probably need a days skirmish to wind down so:

On Monday the 1st of June we've organised another 8 strategic games.
    Please be on site for 10.00.
    Waivers & Chronograph from 10.15 - 10.45.
    Safety briefing from 10.45 - 11.00.
    Skirmishing starts at 11.00 sharp.

Late arrivals will have to wait till the beginning of the next mission briefing.
    25€ full day,
    15€ half day,
    Safety equipment available for rental on a 1st come, 1st served basis.

Must be 16 or over to attend.

And just to add to that guys, SEACOM is a Bio BB only site.

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

• Advertisement

Looking forward to meeting a lot of ye in Duncannon guys! It'll be good to swap the odd "war story" and learn from some of ye guys that have had teams/clubs going for a while.

As well as the Care Bear team at SEAC which is formed up for special events and charity, there will be some guys from one of our biggest teams in Duncannon with us, those crazy Section 8 guys! (they'll be the ones in Tigerstripe looking mean and nasty!!:P You wont miss them...honest!!!)

See you at the weekend!!

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

• Registered Users Posts: 45 mobprop667

Some of us will also be sporting the new Section 8 unit patches.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

damn thats what i forgot today... DOh!

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

Just a note to say, See you all in Duncannon Military Show!!!

For those of you interested in becoming SEAC members, if we meet you at the show or you make your way to our tent (you'll hear us before you'll see us!!!) we have a special offer on membership!!

But you have to be at the show on Saturday and Sunday to avail of it!!

Cheers!!

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Good to talk to you guys today again at Duncannon. Seeyis soon :-)

• Advertisement

cheers buddy.thanks to yourself and ozcam.

cheers buddy.thanks to yourself and ozcam.

Hi All,

Just an information note to let you all know we have finally gone live on our new website. Its still under construction but on the site you will find our new online chat room where some of us might be hiding and can answer questions for you.

Also we have our new forum. Here you can ask any airsoft questions and we will answer them to the best of our knowledge.

We spoke to alot of you guys during the weekend and gave you our address so i hope to see you all online soon.

You will now find us at
    www.sea-c.net

Hi All

On Behalf of South East Airsoft Club (SEAC) I would like to thank every one who came up to us over the weekend. We have a very busy weekend chatting to airsofters and educating the general public and their kids about the sport, equipment and safety issues.

Dont forget the guys are in SEACOM tomorrow. Everyone is welcome.

As vice chair of the Southeast Airsoft Club, I would like to welcome Tony and the guys from Eirsoft as our new onsite retailer. EIRSOFT will be onsite on skirmish days to provide you with all of your needs for a day of skirmishing. We are very excited about this new venture, and we hope that you are too. For more information about Eirsoft please go to http://www.eirsoft.ie.
    This is the first of many steps we are taking to provide the entire country, not just the southeast, with a top notch airsoft site.

On a side note, we have NOT Ended our custom with Southeast Airsoft.
    As airsofters in the southeast we encourage everyone to support your local shops as much as possible. Steve and Fiona offer unparralelled customer service, great products, and make a hell of a cup of tea. We will continue to support them as a shop and as founding members of our club. Without them and their tireless efforts and sleepless nights, SEAC would not exist. They not only deserve our thanks, but a permanent place in the SEAC Hall Of Fame. To visit their online shop or to contact them, please go to http://www.seairsoft.net

Some exciting things are happening at SEAC. please keep watching this space.

It's great to see that the South East Airsofter's Club is now independant of it's founding members. :)

It's even better that Madmaxi & myself are no longer expected to work a 7 day week. :):):)

Tony best of luck with the shop on site, I hope you have a 4x4 as the road up the mountain is really a dirt-track.

See you all at Operation Summer Breeze. ;)

Steve.

it will be also great to see you guys playing as much as possible.we still havent got to shoot you. :)

Steven, thanks for the good wishes from our Jedi master. it means a lot that our founders are still here to watch the club grow and mature. without you 2, we wouldn't exist. be prepared for a flood of customers from the southeast, as we were sending them your way this wekend.

look out for a 16 year old with longish hair and his parents. He came over to me 3 times.i reckon he will call into seairsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Alzir

mobprop667 wrote: »
    As vice chair of the Southeast Airsoft Club, I would like to welcome Tony and the guys from Eirsoft as our new onsite retailer. EIRSOFT will be onsite on skirmish days to provide you with all of your needs for a day of skirmishing. We are very excited about this new venture, and we hope that you are too. For more information about Eirsoft please go to http://www.eirsoft.ie.
    This is the first of many steps we are taking to provide the entire country, not just the southeast, with a top notch airsoft site.

On a side note, we have NOT Ended our custom with Southeast Airsoft.
    As airsofters in the southeast we encourage everyone to support your local shops as much as possible. Steve and Fiona offer unparralelled customer service, great products, and make a hell of a cup of tea. We will continue to support them as a shop and as founding members of our club. Without them and their tireless efforts and sleepless nights, SEAC would not exist. They not only deserve our thanks, but a permanent place in the SEAC Hall Of Fame. To visit their online shop or to contact them, please go to http://www.seairsoft.net

Some exciting things are happening at SEAC. please keep watching this space.

Kevin, I have no biased preference for one retailer or another.
    As a fully paid member of SEAC I would like to know who made this decision and on what grounds? Correct me if I am wrong but I heard nothing of a commitee meeting in relation to your announcement?

• Advertisement

Alzir wrote: »
    Kevin, I have no biased preference for one retailer or another.
    As a fully paid member of SEAC I would like to know who made this decision and on what grounds? Correct me if I am wrong but I heard nothing of a commitee meeting in relation to your announcement?
    You have every right to know what is happening and what decisions are made by the comittee. Please feel free to pm me and i will be happy to answer any questions you may have. in the interest of discretion, no club business will be discussed in a public forum. every memebr has the right to enquire abot a decision made by the comittee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Tony best of luck with the shop on site, I hope you have a 4x4 as the road up the mountain is really a dirt-track.

Collecting it Tuesday, as it happens :)

Thanks for the good wishes Steve.

Hey all,

Just a short note from the Chair regarding last weekend at the Duncannon Military Festival. I would like to say a great thanks and well done to all the SEAC members who took part and really sold not just our club, but also Airsoft as a sport, to the wider public. Well done guys, the responses and feedback we have received was excellent.

It was great to see some of our friends from the Ghosts, The Warehouse, Go Tactical and Red Troop, not to mention our new friends from the world of Reinactment.

The event organiser, Rommel - aka - Joe O'Toole was a gentleman and big thanks for letting us have use of one of your tents mate.

Also a big thanks to the IAA guys who have been stirling in their support to our club and their guidance is very well recieved.

The weekend was a great success and Saturday night will definately go down in the annals of history!!! Ye know who you are guys!!! ;)

Regards

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

See you all at Operation Summer Breeze!!

SEAC would like to announce a change in their Mandatory safety gear policy:

We are now able to accept protective head gear, ie hat with protective inserts etc.
    We have removed the mandatory requirement of a full facemask. So minimium face protection is goggles or airsoft rated safety glasses.

These items are the minimium required items but we highly recommend full facemask and helmet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

lochdara wrote: »
    SEAC would like to announce a change in their Mandatory safety gear policy:

We are now able to accept protective head gear, ie hat with protective inserts etc.
    We have removed the mandatory requirement of a full facemask. So minimium face protection is goggles or airsoft rated safety glasses.

These items are the minimium required items but we highly recommend full facemask and helmet.
    Nice one i hate full face masks, how did u get around your insurance company plz tell me your secret :D

Being nice :):) were a nice bunch down here...

A big Thank you from myself and the guys for all the troops who attended today. Everything went very well apart from the weather but i think that added to the fun....

Bambi and snowball has a blistering game.. hope not to many of them though :D

your all welcome back anytime,, and anyone who didnt attend, well your welcome down for the next event..... which is tomorrow. Its a planned partners day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

Just dropped snowball off. Had a great day and what a site.Looking forward to the next visit:D

• Advertisement

buzzymcg wrote: »
    Just dropped snowball off. Had a great day and what a site.Looking forward to the next visit:D

Always welcome buddy! Think snowball took the brunt of the abuse today, poor guy!!

Looking forward to your return, just bring the sun with you this time!!!!

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement