Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best bar in Melbourne - cheapest anyway

Options
  • 07-04-2009 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Here it is everybody,
    Fitzroy st...beside NY pizza place...there is an off licence...with chairs inside and outside on the street.
    Basically you pay off license prices and can drink the stuff right there soaking up the atmosphere of Fitzroy. Must be some legal loophole but made my saturday night alot cheaper

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Jugs82

La Roche on Acland St. in St. Kilda used to be great for the cheap jugs - was $7 about 18mts ago...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

terencemc wrote: »
    Here it is everybody,
    Fitzroy st...beside NY pizza place...there is an off licence...with chairs inside and outside on the street.
    Basically you pay off license prices and can drink the stuff right there soaking up the atmosphere of Fitzroy. Must be some legal loophole but made my saturday night alot cheaper

The only people that actually sit in there and drink are homeless people. So if you like hanging out with them, then yeah, it's the best bar in Melbourne.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

I miss Melbourne. I was there this time last year. *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

*Cringe*

Advertisement