Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For anyone having issues with 3 Broadband...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Hardly getting even, pointless video...amusing but pointless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Cabaal wrote: »
    Hardly getting even, pointless video...amusing but pointless

As a business owner, this would be my biggest fear in business. A mass negative message going out that can connect with people on a medium like the internet. Hell hath no such fear! Would you buy 3 Broadband after seeing that!?!?!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Darragh29 wrote: »
    As a business owner, this would be my biggest fear in business. A mass negative message going out that can connect with people on a medium like the internet. Hell hath no such fear! Would you buy 3 Broadband after seeing that!?!?!

You've not seen the megathread of complaints against Three in the Broadband forum then? :D

Three are well aware of all the complaints against them, don't for one minute think they are not, this has been going on years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

in fairness you could that video for any broadband provider!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Cabaal wrote: »
    You've not seen the megathread

i think he missed it completly, it's been on the meeegggaaa thread already..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    in fairness you could that video for any broadband provider!

The mobile ones, maybe, but not for most of the actual broadband providers.

Funny video, but I doubt Three will care that much. None of the ISPs have ever shown that they care much about what people say/think/do about crap services, except for BT in the case of the btirelandsucks website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭lynchie

Twas posted in about 5 different threads so far.. I know that 3 management aint happy with the video on youtube either..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭cowboy1981

If you have consumer issues with a supplier, don't get angry... GET EVEN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d62jQ22w360

Adrian Weckler had an interesting article in the Sunday Business Post on Viral Marketing. The nice thing about the Internet is that for the first time consumers (without vast marketing budgets) can fight back. This video is a superb example of a viral consumer response. It's a real stroke of genius!

cowboy1981 wrote: »
    It's a real stroke of genius!

I wouldn't go that far now, the same idea and video has been used numerous times before for other companys and people

The nice thing about the Internet is that for the first time consumers (without vast marketing budgets) can fight back

There are ways and means of dealing with complaints you have about a company.
    A smear attack of an Irish business via the internet is not something to be encouraged.

so when are the making the eircom version(das ist line rental whaaa?)...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Adrian Weckler had an interesting article in the Sunday Business Post on Viral Marketing. The nice thing about the Internet is that for the first time consumers (without vast marketing budgets) can fight back. This video is a superb example of a viral consumer response. It's a real stroke of genius!

This is my point, I use boards every day and I never remember seeing any negative reference to 3 Broadband, probably 'cos whatever forum's that the particular discussion is happening on, I'm not a regular, but I get this video in my inbox and I wouldn't go near 3 Broadband after seeing it. This really is a powerful tool for consumers...

There are ways and means of dealing with complaints you have about a company.
    A smear attack of an Irish business via the internet is not something to be encouraged.

so when are the making the eircom version(das ist line rental whaaa?)...:rolleyes:

But you know the feeling, when you feel like you are banging your head against a brick wall and nobody gives a rats ass about your difficulty. Now you never know what the customer could do on the internet... If you have a sense of humour and some basic video editing skills, your message can turn up in mailboxes all over the country.

Darragh your in business, would you take the producer and youtube to task over something like this if it happend to your budding enterprise, I would....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Darragh your in business, would you take the producer and youtube to task over something like this if it happend to your budding enterprise, I would....
    but it is not your budding enterprise?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

That video gets around. Here's another version :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfkDxF2kn1I

Advertisement